Thursday, March 3, 2011

My lil boy

This boy just melts my heart. He is so cuddly, so sweet. I smile, he smiles. I laugh, he laughs. He is so calm. He's really good with his hands and fingers. I have to be careful in the kitchen because he will knock down anything in his way. When someone looks at him, he gets shy and smiles and puts his face in my neck. I love it.
He loves his sister.

I love these pictures. My friend Winter did them for me. I will always treasure them! He loves his mommy and I love him. He still gets up in the night. Maybe it's his smile or his thighs or his sweetness but . . . he has me wrapped around his finger.
But after seeing these pictures, you see why. I could stare at him and hold him all day long!


6 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Oh my goodness... he is such a little chub, I am jealous!!! He is so stinking cute!!!

Todd Family said...

These pictures melt my heart too! Just being with him last weekend seriously made him wrapped around my finger...I can only imagine being with him everyday! Hopefully our kids are like your kids! :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn, your kids are beautiful!

Taits said...

Love the pictures. He is so precious. Enjoy these times while your children are little. What a blessing they are!

Jessica said...

you guys just have adorable kids! he is way too cute in pictures so i can only imagine in person how cute!

Tait said...

I was just on the phone with Melinda and I checked in on your blog..OMgoodness his rolls and that hat...I want to squish him. He is so stinkin cute.