It is everyday Monday through Friday for 5 weeks. 10 minutes everyday. We decided to sign her up after observing some lessons. We are in week 2 and here is a little bit about our experience. The first 2 videos are from her first day! The last one is her first day floating! She is doing so good!
1st day - she was so excited to start swimming lessons. We observed a lesson and she even saw some kids crying and she still wanted to do it. She kept saying she wanted to be a sea lion! Instructor is amazing and started by putting her underwater and having her swim to the bar. So proud of herself when she got out and wanted to tell everyone she was swimming!
2nd Day - cried in the morning and didn't want to go. Made me sick to my stomach. Am I doing the right thing, I thought? After swim she was so proud of herself!
3rd and 4th Day - No crying and did great swimming under water to the bar (started to kick).
5th Day - Grandma Kirk came and she was smiling and showing off. First day of floating. Did awesome!
Day One - Instructor is working on floating this week but slowly giving her less and less support. She also started Dolphin rolls today. Jocelynn hated it and cried. Dolphin rolls are they are on their back and do a full roll in the water.
1. Only 10 minutes and the instructor checks temperature (pushing on bottom of foot) and how the child is doing. She has stopped lessons many days at 8 minutes.
2. 40 years of instruction
3. Very consistent, which children need
4. Provides understanding and confidence to your child.
5. Every day they add a little more for the child to learn.
6. Saves children's lives (they teach them to swim, float (to rest), swim)