Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moments with my Joce

Jocelynn tells me daily she has a baby in her tummy. She usually puts her bears underneath but I think this time it was a sweater. She's going through the awkward smile stage. She says "cheese" but it's kind of fake. She just wants me to take the picture.
At home she loves to do crafts. Usually keeps her busy for . . . 10 minutes :) This is fun for her. The finger gel is clear and when you color the page it turns colors.
Jocelynn has been drawing faces and balloons lately. This was the first picture I saw she drew and I couldn't believe it. It was a proud mommy moment. She was proud of herself also. If you look closely it's a face with a body!
We put sunflower seeds in the birdhouse she painted and hung it on a tree outside. She likes to look to see if there are birds in there. It's hanging directly above the ladder.

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

oh Jocelynn! She is just getting pretty by the minute! she cracks me up! i can't wait to see you guys next week! yay!