Monday, March 21, 2011

8 years

8 years tomorrow. Time has flown. 8 experiences we've had together
  • 1. graduated from Cal State Fullerton together with our Bachelors
  • 2. James graduated with his Masters from Cal Baptist
  • 3. Purchased a condo
  • 4. Had 2 children
  • 5. bought our first car together and paid it off
  • 6. took our first trip together to Oregon
  • 7. James changed companies
  • 8. Currently selling our condo
The journey this far has been incredible. He is my best friend. He makes me a better person. I look forward to out future and all we are working hard for. "Success is our only option." Success in our relationship, with our children, in our careers, in the gospel. We won't settle for anything less but this takes time and we are patient.

We went to Zips to celebrate. I had yellowtail sushi and teriyaki salmon and tempura and california rolls. It was so good. We then went to Barnes and nobles and a couple other places.
I love this man with all my heart. He works so hard and is so humble.
Carter has been sick. I came home and he was asleep on my mom.
Thank you for a wonderful 8 years!

No comments: