Sunday, March 13, 2011

Loving Life

Jocelynn enjoys feeding Carter. It's sweet and she actually does pretty good.
I took the kids on a walk weeks ago. We went on a "Soldier Scavenger Hunt." I put a note and a list of items to send to our soldiers. The response was amazing from our neighbors. We sent out 8 packages! Awesome!
5 years ago I noticed a bump on my shoulder. I got it checked and it was only a cyst. It's grown a little and decided I should probably get this removed. I thought it was huge. Sorry if it grosses you out. I thought it was interesting and fascinating. I was all good when they were removing it until they gave me anesticia (spelling?). The dr said can you feel my finger? I siad yes. He said good the anesticia is working because that is not my finger, that's my knife. Thank you Dr! I started doing Lamaze. I could feel him tuggin to get it out but it was quick and he stitched about 5 stitches. So glad that is out of me.
Sometimes I enjoy taking a nap with Jocelynn. Daddy wanted to this time. I had to get a shot.

No comments: