Sunday, March 13, 2011

First Train ride



She picked me flowers!
She brought her train book to read!
Jocelynn and Carter were both sick. Jocelynn got better and Carter was still sick. I was spending so much time with him that I felt I needed some alone time with Jocelynn. We haven't had time alone together since the baby to do something fun just her and I. I took her on the train and it was a wonderful day. We went for donuts and then got on the train. Our ride was about 20 minutes. We got off and had lunch, played red light green light in the field, talked, laughed and then had milkshakes. This was her first. There wasn't a train to pick us up till 540pm so Daddy picked us up at 12pm. What a great time and special memory!
This was a first experience for me also and we had so much fun. She was so excited.!
She picked a chocolate donut with sprinkles
Waiting for the train.
She got the ticket, we are ready to go!

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

I love that you got to spend one on one time with her! Kev and i were just talking about how we want to spend one on one time with our kids. I am sure she loved it and I love that pic of her with the donut! Her boots kill me! :)