Friday, March 25, 2011

Attitude is everything!

Attitude is everything!

Everyday life throws something new at us. We CHOOSE how we handle it.

"One day an old lady woke up and looked in the mirror and only had three strands of hair on her head and said,"Mmmm, today I think I will braid my hair." She did and had a great day!

The second day she woke up and looked in the mirror and had two strands of hair and said,"Mmmm, today I think I will part my hair down the middle." She did and had a great day!

The third day she woke up and had only one strand of hair and said,"Mmmm, I think I will wear my hair in a pony tail today." She did and had a great day.

The next day, she woke up and had NO hair. She said,"I am sure glad I don't have to do my hair today!!" ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

love this post, you are so right. Sometimes the hardest part is picking yourself up to have that good attittude to begin with...it always helps me if I plan something, a trip(evem to somewhere local), a project etc-some type of goal gets me excited and happy

Todd Family said...

Thanks for that Jenn. One step at a time...after talking to Jenna last night, she definitely is like the old lady in this story. I have to say that waking up is the hardest so maybe I should put that on my mirror. Love you.