Monday, June 4, 2012

Growing pumpkins and staying cool

 One day after Carter's nap i had to snap a picture. I love after naps and cuddling with them. This is exactly how he looks, dog in one had, blanket dragging along as he is holding it like this or he is holding on to two blankets. He loves his blankets. 
 Jocie enjoys riding her bike.
 I was watching my friend's boys while she was at an appointment. We love having friends over to play.
 Jocie used this pool when she was Carter's age I didn't realize how small it was. They still loved it though and it cooled them off.
 We put the slide in for some fun

  1. I check on the kids before I go to bed found Carter here. 

 Mother's Day was wonderful. Poor Carter was sick but James brought me home flowers Saturday. Sunday I slept in and they made me breakfast and cards. I loved it. 
I've never tried to grow anything. I thought it would be fun to grow a pumpkin with the kids and they could have their own pumpkins for October. I was so excited to see it grow below! Jocelynn was excited also!
THe night before I just mopped my floors. I woke up in the morning and look who was playing with the Bisquik!
Our pumpkins growing more and more
THe past couple of nights Jocelynn wanted to take a shower. I thought to myself I need to get more pictures of them in the tub because it could be their last together. They love to play in the tub. Many times I let them play while I hang up clothes or pick up. They like to pretend they are dolphins and whales, when it gets that far I have to say ok it's time to get out because water starts getting everywhere. 

Swimming at grandma and grandpa's house. Jocelynn is a fish and Carter loves to jump in the water.
Janelle has been my friend since we were 12 she had a surprise party James and I went to. Her new baby boy is so sweet.
Their sweet family!

our pumpkins were growing so much we had to put them outside in a bigger pot. I don't think they are doing so good outside :( 



No comments: