Sunday, June 17, 2012

Paradise Cafe at Grandma's church



 Every year, grandma's Methodist church has a themed concert with dinner. Grandma enjoys going and loves having us come also. She loves music. My grandma will get tears in her eyes when she listens to music. It calms her and just makes her so happy. Grandma made the dress she is wearing. The music was a pianist, cello and singer. My grandma would be tapping her finger to the beat or I'd look over after they played and she would have this smile on her face like "wasn't that amazing!" I leaned to my mom saying someday I will miss this. I'm grateful for everything my grandma has introduced me to and all the things she enjoys. They had appetizers and a main course and dessert. All the food was not food you would eat everyday. It was different but tasted good . . . most of it!
 My grandma and her next door neighbor, Fran. They both have lived next door to each other since 1959.

 The woman playing the cello said we looked a lot alike afterwards. Love these moments with my mom and grandma
I love my grandma!

No comments: