Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carne Asada and Smores

 My best friend, Melinda and her family came over for dinner and smores. We love to BBQ Carne Asada. We get the meat from El Tapatio already marinated. It's so good. Carter and Paytin are 8 months apart. They have such a great time together and love to play.
 Smores for dessert! Yum!
 Carter and Paytin playing together

No matter how much we talk and spend time together we always have so much to talk about!






 Love this couple! Such great examples to James and I. Tyler baptized James and Melinda and I met at Ralphs. She has been such a huge blessing in my life!




1 comment:

Sundbergs said...

I am going to have to steal these pictures we had so much fun! Thanks for having us we need to do it more, no matter how much we are together I always look forward to the next time