Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm a GIRL!

That's been Jocelynn's new thing the past week. She likes to tell me randomly during the day that she's a girl. Not sure if she had conversations with her cousins about this but she likes to tell me who is a boy and who is a girl. She hasn't mistaken anyway yet so that's good. I can just see her in the check out line at the store calling someone a girl when they are really a boy. Fingers are crossed that doesn't happen. She's pretty funny.

A couple weeks ago she started telling me she loves me. I love to hear it.
Jocelynn loves Nursery. She hated it the first month. It's nice that she gets so excited to put on a dress and go to church. It also helps that the Nursery leader gives them a chocolate chip cookie every week after class. She loves to play with Playdough and play with the kitchen.

6 comments:

Todd Family said...

ha! i love those pictures! she's so cute!!

IzzieGuire said...

Yayyy!! I'm glad she's adjusted to nursery so well! She is such a cutie Jenn. Too bad you don't live close by so she can come to nursery w/ Makoa & Josiah! :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously Jenn, can she be any cuter???

Sundbergs said...

She is a doll. I loved to diseny pics with your grandma. too sweet

Violet said...

Hooray for girls!!!! I love that she is ALL girl in her pretty pink tutu :0)It has been way too long since I have seen you guys. We will have to hook up next time I come into town.

Jill Duncan said...

Those pictures are so cute, I love hearing all the new things she is saying- she seems like such a funny little girl!