Friday, September 11, 2009

Storytime!

Since Jocelynn was 4 months old I would take her to storytime at the city of Corona library. She loved it and it's a special memory I have with her. I liked that library mainly because they sang a lot of songs that I think Jocelynn enjoyed, and they had a puppet. The main things I didn't like about the library was it was ssoo crowded, you can't take pictures (I got in trouble one time. . .Ooops), and they don't have a good book section for babies.

I was introduced to this library by a friend and I really like it. There is a truck to play on before storytime, they have GREAT books and reading area for kids, it is not crowded at all, they pick a letter of the week and the book and craft go along with the letter.
This week Angela and her daughter Olivia came. It was so fun. The girls played on the truck before it was time to go in.


Jocelynn's friend McKenzie. I thought this picture was funny. I wish I could hear what they were chatting about :)
Storytime. Jocelynn is a bit relaxed as you can see. She decided she needed to be front and center!

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

i love that outfit! and i love that she is right front and center while all theother kids are sitting back onthe chair. :)

Ange said...

So cute! I need copies of these pictures! Livy had so much fun!

Mama Winter said...

aw when is this?? and where???
i want to go :)