Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jocelynn's 1st Haircut

Thought I'd take Jocelynn for her first haircut. It was needed. She just did a trim, nothing too fancy but I was preparing her for it all morning. She kept talking about it like she knew what it was. Anyways, she was funny. Didn't say a word the whole time. The lady was playing with her hair and Jocelynn had this relaxed look on her face like she'd fall asleep. I get the same look. She's definitely my girl! I don't talk either when I get my hair done, I enjoy the moment.



I should have got a more close up look but here it is! Doesn't look much different but a lot healthier! Don't think we'll be back to this place. "Cool Cuts for Kids" It was too expensive but for the first time was cool. The car was awesome and they gave me a certificate with her locks.

5 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Very cute. I can't wait to see her. That place soes look cute. A fun place for her first cut,

IzzieGuire said...

aaawwww...her first haircut. Not sure why but it makes me sad! :( People keep asking me when am I going to cut Makoa's hair...boo hoo hoo...

Jill Duncan said...

Wow you're lucky she sat still that long. I LOVE getting my hair done too, I always leave feeling so relaxed, and tired!

Jessica said...

she is such a pretty girl. Glad the first trim went well!

Jill Duncan said...

I've seen toddler pillows at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. They are called travel pillows- Bed Bath and Beyond has pillowcases for them, Target doesn't! Hopefully Jocelynn likes hers as much as Kaelyn does!