Monday, August 10, 2009

Dance class at "Center Stage"

Friday Jocelynn started dance class. Cameras aren't aloud in the studio so I took a couple before. The first day she was a little unsure about everything. You can see how shy she is in the above picture when she is new to something. There were about 13 kids though and personally, I think that's a little too much. Some kids were crying, screaming, laughing, etc so it was kind of chaotic. Jocelynn becomes more clingy to me because she is thinking "what on earth is going on?" We stretched, and moved different parts of our body to music. I'm sure next week will go a lot better. She says she wants to go back so that's a good sign.
Here she is at home, happy as can be with her baby!

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

Oh we love our little jocelynn!!! I love all of her outfits!

Kristin Milius said...

Adorable..

IzzieGuire said...

Yeah, I'm sure it didn't help her nerves hearing others cry! Poor thing. Hope the next time goes smoother for her & the other kiddies! How fun! I'm a little jealous that you get to take your little GIRL to dance class! I want one of those!!! :)