Friday, May 1, 2009

Double Ear Infection

Well this morning she had a little temp. 100.8. I keep wondering if maybe my thermometer is off so I put in new batteries but it still shows a temp. She does look much better though. I figured I might as well go see the pediatrician. He checked her ears and she has a double ear infection. I'm glad I went in so she could get on antibiotics. He asked me if she has been in contact with anyone that has gone to Mexico. I know why they ask that question but I think it's a dumb question. The flu is now in California. It may have started in Mexico but it can spread easily. We live so close to Mexico, there are a lot of people here from Mexico. So I said No but now that I think about it the question very well could be a Yes!  

Anyway . . . she's feeling better. The flu is definitely going around. We have not gone anywhere public so I have done my part not to get anyone else sick! 


10 comments:

Todd Family said...

I'm sorry Jen! That sucks! How are you feeling? I hope Jocelynn feels better! I am glad she is still happy even though she has the flu! That tells alot about her! She's a trooper!! We love her!

Ange said...

Hope she is feeling better. I know it is so scary, when Livy had ear infections a couple months ago, I cried so much. Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Glad she is feeling better! A couple days ago Jake's ear drum ruptured because of an ear infection. So frustrating never knowing when to take them in. Guess I waited a little too long. : )

Erin G. said...

I'm so sorry she's been sick. That's miserable! I hope everything gets much better soon.

Sundbergs said...

Poor baby. I am glad she is doing better. She is such a sweetie. She will feel better soon.

Kristin Milius said...

At least you know why she has the fever that is always a relief!

Mama Winter said...

I hope she feels better soon :)

Cherie said...

Gosh she is really having a rough time of it. Hopefully she will start feeling better now.

IzzieGuire said...

I hope the little diva feels better! Girl, I feel you! :)

The Little family said...

Oh gosh it seems like they always get those dang ear infections! Ashton has had a couple too! And my friend son is still getting over a double infection! I'm sorry Jen, I hope she is doing better.