Saturday, May 9, 2009

She's back . . and I'm almost there!

The water park is now open again. We met up with some friends on Wednesday and had a great time. The girls were done with the water and wanted to play in the sand for a little bit.
Jocelynn was okay with the water at first but would never just run through the water like this little girl. This little girl had no fear, it was so funny. She didn't care if it splashed in her face or if the water was freezing cold. 

It took a couple days to get her back on her routine and catch up on all the sleep she lost. She's back now though and I'm so happy. My sweet Jocelynn is back 100%! Yay!!! I got sick after Jocelynn. Two nights in a row I woke up every two hours because my throat hurt so bad!! I'm almost back!

Jocelynn has always been a quiet, observant child. She has a funny personality also but she will only show you that side of her if she's comfortable in her environment and comfortable with you. She has never been the daring type and is very reserved. She would never put things in her mouth because that is dangerous, will scream if you throw her in the air because she understands you may drop her, she has loosened up a little but Jocelynn is Jocelynn and we love her. This video shows a little of her personality. She sees the water looks like fun and wants to touch it but understands not to get too close because it may get her right in the face. She is a very mature child for her age and grown beyond her years. We love you Jocelynn!

4 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

yayyyy! I'm glad she's feeling better...sorry about you getting sick now. same story for Josiah & me. I hope you get better soon! It was fun reading about her personality.. Makoa is very much the same way. Very reserved..especially around new people/places.

Todd Family said...

Oh we love Jocelynn! I've never seen a kid as mature as her! She cracks us up and her personality is PERFECT! (of course it's perfect because she loves me and kev!) :)

Sundbergs said...

She really is so cute. I just can't get over how much she reminds me of Rylin. She really is such a little doll. . . gotta love her.

Heidi said...

Which one do you guys go too? Ella never did them in the past and at D-land last week she FINALLY went crazy and loved it. I know there is one in Mo. Valley by our house that just opened too, but I know she'd love to go with "friends". LEt me know and we can meet up one day for lunch and water park.