Saturday, May 9, 2009

Special Ed Prom

Last night was the annual Special Ed Prom at Ontario High School. Many of the students I assisted at Ontario are graduating this year. I worked at Ontario High for 5 years. I am so thankful for a teacher that believed in me at 19 years old. She hired me to work for her and I look back and can't thank her enough. I loved this job and look forward to one day spending my days with these special people again. 
This is Pabel. Pabel can't speak but he communicates with his eyes and facial expressions.  

These boys were having the time of their life! They were dancing the night away and nothing else mattered. I look up to these individuals because nothing is going to stop them from having a good time. 
The theme was Mardi Gras and they did an excellent job decorating. I had fun making my mask. Thank you Rachel, for watching Jocelynn so I could attend!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Ontario high we look with pride...that's all I remember! Looks like a fun night!

The Hardy's said...

You are seriously such a neat person. You have the greatest heart and you can tell all the kids love you! Looks like it was a fun night!