Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet Innocence of a child

When I was about 3 years old, I had a friend that was my age that lived down the street. We did everything together. People used to tease us because we'd walk around holding hands, they would say "oohhh Jenn's boyfriend!!" But it wasn't like that, he was my friend, we enjoyed playing together. I can appreciate even more the innocence of it when I walked outside and found my daughter holding hands with her friend, Gunnar. It was so sweet. They were watching my neighbor walk up the steps and then they looked at each other and smiled. 


3 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

that is very precious! Glad you snapped some pixs of it!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Totally reminds me of you and Keith.....I remember teasing you guys.....they look adorable tho.

Todd Family said...

oh man...i love when little kids hold hands, hug, or anything like that. she looks so cute!