Monday, May 18, 2009

My little talker!


Although Jocelynn is serious and observant to others she does not know, she is a different person when she is in an environment that is familiar to her. She does not say much when she does not know you but when she does know you . . . she won't be quiet :).  That is so true. She has talked at an early age and makes us laugh with the random thoughts she will have. Many times I hear her talking in her crib, she will sing about 3 songs, talk about colors and whatever else to her dog. 

I love the conversations we have and the new phrases and words she picks up on. Last night she was showing James something at the dinner table and said "Be right back!" and she ran to her room to get another toy. He said "Did she just say "be right back?" We both started laughing. When we are walking outside, she says "Look Mom! Look!" I love the enthusiasm in her voice. I love to hear her talk! 

I recorded the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the Itsy Bitsy Spider." We just got back from swimming in the pool so that is why she is in a diaper. :) 






9 comments:

Tanya said...

She is too cute!

Trisha said...

Adorable! Stresses me out when I see all these kids talking....Logan is slow to develope that skill:(

IzzieGuire said...

What a smart girl! My Makoa is the same way..reserved around new people/places but is talkative @ home & around his aunties.

Jill Duncan said...

I'm always so amazed at how well she can talk!!!! Jocelynn is so cute! She's not even two and can already talk so well!!! And to have both of those sings memorized! That's amazing!!!

The Little family said...

That was so cute! She really does remember all the words!

Todd Family said...

man, we love her so much! kev and i seriously think she is a prodigy child! she is so ridiculously smart and we just hope that she can teach our kids a couple things! :) we love talking to her! i love those songs she sings too!

Todd Family said...

i just listened to the song and man alive, she is so cute! we love when she sings!

Anonymous said...

OH, can't wait to see you guys soon. She is so much fun....

Rachel Kirk said...

i love her so much! I love hearing her talk too. I just feel bad when the boys (especially Tyler) teaches her words like poop and toot! I don't want to even know what is next.