Saturday, May 12, 2012

Returning back to the Beach

 Our first time to the beach in a long time. It's been getting a lot hotter so Saturday morning it was already hot in Corona so we decided to pack our things and go. We got to the beach and it was so overcast. I wasnt thinking it would be overcast because it was already so hot. the kids were freezing so we found some sweatshirts at a store, now they can wear all the time at the beach. I love everything about the beach. Mainly because it's beautiful and time to spend alone with the family. It was a great time and can't wait to be back. I have my Camry back (that's for another post) so looks like we will be seeing the beach a lot this summer. 
 Daddy loves the beach also. This is one place and going to different restaurants that we both enjoy together. 
 Carter's back is arched because he is saying Wow because of the waves! When Carter touched the sand for the first time again it was so funny. he stood still and then slowly started walking. They both love the sand, Jocelynn started rolling around doing sand angels.
 I love this man. We continue to grow and learn together and individually. I feel so blessed to be able to have him in my life and the memories we have together. 
 The kids love the water. Jocelynn was in the water forever. She didn't want to get out. I love it also. 



 We tried making a sand castle with the moats and bridge. I'm too good at that but Jocelynn loved doing this together. We also saw a lot of baby sand crabs that we collected together. We got a blizzard at Dairy Queen before we left and they fell asleep the way home. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

so excited for when Z can play in the water with her cousins! :)