Monday, May 14, 2012

Grandma and her sister

 James was lying on the floor and Carter came right next to him in the same position. He loves his Dad! It's so cute. He wants to do everything he is and even wants him to put him to bed every night. 
My sister Jamie owns her own dance studio and sent this to Jocelynn. She goes to dance every Tuesday from 9-945. She has been going for the year and has her first dance recital June 9th. It's fun to watch her grow and learn new dance steps. Carter always copies what she does. She can't wait to be on stage and many times tells me that she can't believe she is going on stage. I'm looking forward to seeing what she will her dance!
My grandma and her 90 year old sister came to visit from San Diego for the week. They were so cute together. Playing the piano together and they went to the park with us a couple of times. 
They were so cute holding holds. 
Carter now has a twin bed but slept in this bed for awhile. He still gets up once in the night. He walks to my room and I walk him back.  

Jocelynn and Carter are always on top of each other. If Jocelynn is sitting or lying Carter will push or climb on her. He just wants to play with her and be by her. He loves his sister.

Grandma and Dorene also came to Carter's gymnastics.
They were also special guests at Jocelynn's preschool. Jocelynn's preschool did an intro to the piano and my grandma and her sister play by ear. It's a gift they both have. They are amazing at the piano. My grandma has been playing since she was about 8. Jocelynn was so excited to have them there.
We love these memories we have with Grandma!

1 comment:

Taits said...

Your grandma and her sister are so cute together. You are so good to take the time for her. I know it has made her life richer and happier.