Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jessica's visit in California




 My sister and her husband agreed to watch my brother's kids for a week while they were in Hawaii. She was going to be here for 2 weeks, for her birthday and mother's day. We love having them here. We were able to go to Time Out for Women in Long Beach and the speakers were really good. I took a lot of notes and felt inspired when I left. Hillary Weekes was also there with some really great music. 













 After Time out for Women, the kids came over to spend the night and it was fun hanging out. James, Keven and my dad went to a movie and Jess and I were able to hang out when the kids went to bed.
 They all slept in Jocelynn's room. 

 Carter and Nathan are 10 months apart and are really close. Carter thinks Nathan is so funny. They follow each other around and play so well together. 




 Zealynn got lots of love and attention from everyone. She is a doll and so sweet. Jessica makes these cute bows, she sells on Etsy. 


 Jocelynn giving her baby tummy time like Zealynn.
 Jessica came over for lunch on her birthday and we loved spending time with her. I always hate to see my family good but love it when they come down. 

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

ooo a fun post! :) I'll have to take all those pictures for my blog and scrapbook! :) LOVE visiting too...especially now that I can spend as long as I went to there! :)so glad you took those pics because i didn't take that many when we were hanging out so thanks!