Sunday, May 20, 2012

Muffins with Mom

 Every year at preschool Ms Brooke puts on a very cute program called Muffins with mom. The kids make invitations for this special day and I look forward to it. We sit down while our children wait on us. They ask if we want lemonade or water and bring us chocolate covered strawberries and muffins. They also sing songs and poems for us. The theme this year was flowers!

Jocelynn's friend Celah. 


 I love this sweet girl so much. 

Grandma Lane was able to join us this year. 




 At the end of the program each child gave their mom a card and beautiful 5*7 canvas picture they painted. I will cherish it forever. 

Jocelynn with her friend Gwen

Jocelynn and Ms Kimberley

1 comment:

Heidi said...

LOVED all your updates. ISn't the first race so exciting. Ella has done a few now, but it's always fun for me to see them. Asher's first is next Sat. wish me luck!!! :)

Glad you have a dear friend like Melinda, that is SO nice!