Sunday, May 20, 2012

Melinda's Birthday

 This is my best friend Melinda. Positive, uplifting, inspiring, spiritual friends are so important. They enrich your life, make it better. This friend of mine does that. She is an amazing friend. I feel so extremely lucky to have a friend like her in my life. I pray that Jocelynn will find that kind of friend someday. 

Melinda and I met each other at Ralphs. I saw her at a church fireside one time but never talked with her. We had several shifts at work together and were able to get to know each other there. She was there when James sent me flowers to work (signed from your secret admirer.) We were trying to decide who they were from. She has been there throughout these 12 years and couldn't imagine my life without her. She makes me a better person. 
 We went to her house for dinner on her birthday. 

 We loved being there for her birthday!! Happy Birthday Melinda! 

1 comment:

Sundbergs said...

aww thanks so much for your sweet words thanks for coming over and being the best friend.