Friday, June 19, 2009

Where a Kid can Be a Kid! Happy B-Day Dylan!

This is my nephew Dylan. Always a happy boy! He's so cute. He turned 4 and we had his Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. When he was a couple days old my sister and her family moved to Wyoming. They were down for a couple weeks so it was nice to celebrate his birthday. He is with my grandma in this picture!
Jocelynn didn't like the characters on stage. She wanted to hold tight to Jordyn. Jordyn is like a little mother, always caring and watching over her. The characters are a little creepy though. They stare right at you and then look somewhere else but their bodies don't move.
Jocelynn's buddy and cousin Tyler. She loves him!
She really enjoyed this horse. She went on it about 5 times.
She cracks me up when we take pictures now because she says Cheese and gives me a fake smile!
This tractor was another favorite.

4 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

how cute!! Josiah doesn't like those characters either!

Anonymous said...

Dylan is so Kirk!! I think he looks like his Mamma. They are all so cute. I wish we lived closer to the Trask cousins. I wish our kids were growing up together. I guess it makes the times they see each other more special.

Todd Family said...

I love that picture of Dylan with Grandma! He looks so cute!

Sundbergs said...

Looks like fun. I agree those animals on stage are creepy.