Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mama. . .it's raining!

I love hearing Jocelynn talk. It has always been funny hearing her communicate because she is so little. She tells me what she wants, doesn't like, or her random thoughts. I try to get it on tape as much as possible because I know someday I will miss that little voice.

Last night I was eating grapes and she was sitting in front of me. I was showing her to bite it in half instead of putting the whole thing in her mouth. As I bit it, juice squirted all over her face. She covered her head and said "Mama, it's raining!" She can always make me laugh!!

This is cute too. Jocelynn has been playing with her cousins and following Jordyn everywhere. Jordyn was running up the stairs and you hear Jocelynn trying to keep up and yelling "Jordyn. . . wait!!!" Sometimes I don't think she knows what words mean and then she'll use them in a sentence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

Heidi said...

SO funny...still laughing...kids DO say the darnest things...she is at that age too. I remember all of ella's silly things once she started understanding things, but not always getting it all the way...ha ha ha

Sundbergs said...

That girls is too cute. They grow up so fast.

Todd Family said...

oh man that is hilarious! haha! i didn't hear about that one! i love her little voice too! she is so cute!