Monday, June 22, 2009

High School Musical - Candelight Pavilion

My sister Jamie and my niece Jordyn

My mom took us to see High School Musical (the play). It was very nice and a lot of fun. My niece loves High School Musical so it was fun to experience this with her. The food was wonderful. They first served salad and then we got to choose from several entrees. I got Teriyaki pineapple Tri Tip (slow cooked) with Papaya Cream sauce. It was so good. My mom and I shared strawberries and chocolate with vanilla ice cream over a brownie. THat was wonderful too.
I loved the energy at the play. The songs were great and the lead girl, Gabriella plays Jasmine at Disneyland's Aladdin (at California Adventure). She has an amazing voice. I loved watching Jordyn. She loves High School Musical. Thanks mom for a fun night!!

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Isn't the Candlelight Pavilion awesome!!! And, Wes and I shared the brownies and strawberries too and LOVED it!!!

Anonymous said...

I need copies of those pics. IT was a fun night. THanks again mom!!

Todd Family said...

Yea, I need copies too! That was so much fun!