Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lucky!

Well, I got my blog book! I printed out all the pictures and writing for 2008. It'll be nice to look back throughout the years. 

I heard this song on Kost  103.5 today and loved it! I needed to do a little shout out to my husband because I am . . .lucky! I'm so proud of him and the person he has become and who he has always been. Last night he casually says to me before bed that someone from work is leaving the company and his boss asked him to take over his responsibilities! Very exciting! James has always been so humble, nothing is ever a big deal!  Throughout the years we have experienced these exciting moments, that may seem like nothing to others but to us they have been small steps to so much more! He works so hard and never complains. I'm so lucky to be married to him and I look forward to tomorrow. When I met James he was a teller at a Bank . . . I was a courtesy clerk. We have so many dreams, and so many have already come true. Many dreams won't come true but it sure is exciting reaching for them and I am so LUCKY it is with my best friend! Good night!

7 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

Wow Jenn~ I'm so glad you found such a good guy! What company did you use to print out your blog? I wanna do the same for mine!!

Sarah said...

Congrats to both of you for James' new position. That is wonderful!!

Ange said...

Thats great! How much was your blog book?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn thanx for sharing. James is a great guy. We think both of you deserve the best.

The Ward Family said...

I got my book from Blurb.com and love it. It was $50 but I got extra pages and high quality paper and a hard cover book. I think they start as low as $20

Todd Family said...

I am so happy you finally got your book!Glad the FedEx people worked with you! And that's awesome about James! Tell him Congrats! We love you both so much!

Sundbergs said...

That was so sweet. James is great.