Thursday, June 18, 2009

Santa Ana Zoo

Monday my mom and I took Jamie's kids to the Santa Ana Zoo. There's not a lot of animals but it was perfect! There were enough animals to get the kids excited, the right price ($5) and it's not crowded. It was so fun! Jocelynn wanted to feed the goats. I was surprised how brave she was.
There were a lot of turtles and birds.

There were fake animals to climb on. There were a lot of monkeys and they were fun to see. I'm thinking about getting an annual pass. It was a great day.

4 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

what a fun day. It must be fun for Jocelynn to spend so much time with her cousins. I can't get over how much Jordyn looks EXACTLY like Jaime.

Sundbergs said...

What a fun day. It is a cute zoo.

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are LOVING all the cousin time! Are they missing their parents?

Ange said...

Fun! I love that zoo, its the perfect size!