Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had such a nice Christmas! All of my brothers and sisters were home so it was a full house and great to hang out. We all wore red that evening. We were really in the Christmas spirit!
I just love my little girl. Her kisses melt my heart and her voice is so sweet. Of course she is not always that way but I love being her mom!
She loves her dad. She has his personality because she always thinks she's funny and makes herself laugh :)
This was very memorable, since all the kids were there we decided to to do a "Nativity Play." My sisters sang "This is the Season" and I was a shepherd and Jocelynn was a lamb. DOesn't she look cute? James was one of the three wise men. The kids were so good and looked so cute. My grandma cried throughout the whole thing and it was a great way to remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Those are great costumes. Whenever my family tries to do that we just have towels and ties for our costumes. Looks like fun!

Sundbergs said...

Those looks so good. Our costumes were ghetto next to that. I am so glad you guys have had so much fun.

Cherie said...

I'm glad your whole family was able to be together this Christmas. I'll bet your Mom was Loving it. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas together.

Todd Family said...

Christmas was so much fun! I'm glad we all had a huge slumber party! I lost a lot of sleep...but it was worth it!! Jocelynn was hilarious the whole weekend!

Susie Demke said...

Hey cute! Just found your blog! Merry be-lated Christmas and Happy New Year! Looks liek the holidays were great for you.

The Hardy's said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your family pictures turned out so cute!

IzzieGuire said...

Yayyyyy!! Hey girl! I added you as a friend! Your little girl is such a cutie. She reminds me of my nieces! ~Liz