Sunday, December 28, 2008

My baby is back!

Well, two weeks ago was pretty rough. I mean all week long!! Jocelynn woke up all through out the night, wanted to be held for each nap and would whine all day if she wasn't held. She had a bad cold and her left molar was coming in. She didn't want to eat much because her tooth hurt so bad but then she was cranky because she was hungry. Sunday her tooth broke through and I was so happy because it all happened before my sister and her family got here. 

Uh oh is something she likes to say often. If she drops anything on the floor that's the first thing out of her mouth. Well, you know what she said when she dropped corn starch everywhere. It was mom's fault though for leaving it in a low place. I couldn't help but smile and grab my camera, this was of course before the hands got into it :)
Jocelynn has always been a talker. She loves to sing and she sings her favorite song "Baby signing time." Well, she has been able to sing the baby part for awhile now but not the "signing time." This week she thinks she can say it but "signing time" doesn't come out, instead she says "sucka!" This is her singing "Baby, Baby, . . .sucka!" It's funny to all who hears her so it encourages her to keep saying "sucka!" Sucka does not sound like signing time so I don't know how that is coming out? Today, my dad spoke at church and we sat in the second row, over and over again she kept saying "sucka!" 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so funny...just tonight I was thinking the same thing about Claire. About a month ago she was a total BEAST who I was ready to give away, but now all 4 molars are in and she is a sweet girl again! We need to get the two "uh-oh" girls together again...maybe we can do Chick-Fil-A again soon:)

Todd Family said...

hahaha...She cracks me up! i'm sorry I encourage the "sucka" ...just the way her lips say sucka is so hilarious! Hey, she could be saying worse things! :)

Daniel T said...

You're one of the families that just seems to get better looking over time! Claire's favorite phrase is also, "Uh oh!" Happy New Year!