Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008!!

This was such a wonderful Christmas!! My sister moved away to Wyoming in 2005. It was so hard for me because I would see her family almost every week. We miss them so much. They were coming for Christmas and we had a blast. Christmas Eve we all spent the night at my parents. That night we went out looking at lights. They were so beautiful. It took me back to being a child again. We stayed up till 1230am (the boys till 2am playing XBox). 
Jocelynn enjoyed opening presents and my mom got her pajamas that she opened Christmas Eve. They look so cute on her.
She loved her toys. All moms out there, I recommend Craigslist! I got a wonderful deal for these toys and they work wonderful and Jocelynn just loves them! This is a singing station and lights up and plays songs and she got a laugh and learn chair.  

Here are some of the cousins on Christmas Eve in their Christmas pajamas!

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

I couldn't believe how much Jocelynn loves Jordyn. She couldn't stop laughing with her! So Cute! I love when all the grandkids are together!

IzzieGuire said...

Happy New Year Jen!! I'm glad you sisters were able to get together! Wish I could have been there to see it all!! You look beautiful & so happy with your little family! Jocelynn-such a cutie!!