Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One year Pictures!

It took me two months to get them done but better late then never, right? How does one child bring so much happiness? James and I were married almost 5 years before she was born and I really forget what it was like before her. 

Jocelynn has 7 boy cousins! Here's an older cousin giving her love. They love her so much and she is so lucky to have such great cousins to protect her.
Tyler loves to hug and kiss Jocelynn. At times Jocelynn doesn't always like it but it's so sweet.

6 comments:

Ange said...

So cute! I still have not done the 1 year pictures! They really look great!

Sundbergs said...

Those are so adorable. I love the family pics too.

Todd Family said...

I love that outfit on her! so cute! And those bows! Whoever made those should be famous!!! :)

The Hardy's said...

Darling pictures! She is such a cutie! And I love your family pictures too!

The Little family said...

She looks so cute, and your family pictures came out nice! I really like the ones of you and James:)

Hafer Family said...

such cute pics! I love your blog updates!