Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family in need of our help!


My sister in law put this posting on her blog and I thought I would put it on mine to get the word out! It's very sad. I can't imagine . . .

Family in need of our help!

Some friends of mine (The Rameson Family) have recently lost there home in the Yorba Linda fires. They are all safe but have lost everything. I was so sad to hear the news. They are such great people. They have three little girls and are currently living in an RV. They need as much help as possible. I can't even image being told to evacuate your family and to come home to nothing. As the season of giving is upon us i am determined to help out as much as i can. This family and many others need our help. The big concern at the moment is clothes for the kids and giftcards for the families. Below these pictures is the sizes of each of their kids. Please let me know if you can help in any way possible. I am taking donations, clothes, giftcards, toys, christmas gifts, and anything else you might have. Please contact me if you have anything to help with.  
Rachel Kirk   951.201.9037  or 
email me at rachelkirkphotos@sbcglobal.net
*
feel free to send your friends to this blog to get the word out!
*



The girls sizes are:
  Sydney- 2/3t, 6.5-7 shoe size
Molly- 5 and 11 shoe size
Maddie- 6x slim and 11.5 shoe size

If anything, please keep them in your prayers!

No comments: