Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth!!

When my sister came down we went to Disneyland and had such a great time!! James and I got  annual Disneyland passes and are so excited! I've never gone to Disneyland much so we are really excited this next year to have good time at Disneyland. James and I already went on Monday, after he got off of work.

I went with a couple friends on Friday. This is Hailee, she is such a cutie. Jocelynn and her were having fun going up and down the stairs. We had to stop to take a break so they could run around.
Ashton is the happiest baby. If anyone smiles at him, he will give a smile right back. He liked the carousel. That is Jocelynn's favorite ride. She sees the carousel and reaches for it. SHe even lets out a scream . . .or two when we get off. 
By the end of the night the girls were tired but you wouldn't know with this shot! Jocelynn was so hyper, it was funny. When we got home she was running up and down the hall but as soon as I put her in the crib, she was out! Thanks Laurie and Jen for going, we had a great time!



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! We have passes now too...we should meet up there sometime!

Kim said...

I wish we were able to go to disneyland more than once a year. Thats just one more perk of living in california near disneyland. Fun Fun!

Trisha said...

isn't it so much fun! My pass expires in Feb and we won't be renewing for awhile since the baby is due soon. We should meet up some time this month there!

The Little family said...

Hey it was fun hanging out! We gotta go again very soon. You got some good pictures:)

Rachel Kirk said...

fun! aren't you glad you got them. Let me know whaen i can watch jocelyn so that you can go on a date there!