Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hoover Steam Vac F5914-900

BEFORE
This is a review for all those considering to buy a carpet cleaner! My recommendation is to get one!! I've been wanting to get one for a long time now. We thought about getting someone to come clean them but thought we might as well get our own because it costs a lot. Since Jocelynn, my carpets have become a lot more dirtier, especially the walk way! We bought this as a family gift. I can't even tell you how excited I was to use this thing. My friend has one and recommended this carpet cleaner. On Amazon there is like 756 reviews and rated 4 1/2 stars out of 5!! 
AFTER
The results were amazing! I was concerned to use soap on the carpet because soap attracts more dirt so I only used a couple Tablespoons and boiled water.  My carpets look brand new and didn't even need to use a stain remover!! 

6 comments:

Todd Family said...

Holy moly! You sold us! KEven has been talking about getting one for so long. He seriously hates carpet...especially dirty carpet. They look great! Maybe this will have to be another investment...OR we could watch Jocelynn and you could just happen to bring over your vacuum! :)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Jill Duncan said...

I'm so glad you did this post. We get our carpets cleaned twice a year by professionals and I've been thinking about just buying our own, but am worried that it just wont work as well. The one you bought is amazing. I think I might have to buy one as well!

Kristin Milius said...

I WANT IT, NO NO I NEED IT!

Jill Duncan said...

we are buying one right now off amazon! :) what kind of soap did you use?

Erin G. said...

Chris and I have been saying we need to get one too. Especially with the dogs. This is the one I'll get!! Thanks for the tip and for saving me time researching it!