Sunday, April 7, 2013

Valentine's Day

 I love the holidays. It's so fun for the kids. I keep all the decorations every year and just get a couple things for them. It really doesn't take much and they love it.
 A little Valentine for them to wake up to. Jocelynn asked me if I was going to put the hearts on the floor. I guess she remembered from last year.




 Grandma and Grandpa left them a bucket of candy. Carter was very excited!

Jocelynn was excited for her Valentines party.

 Daddy left us surprises in the car. He got Carter a Pez candy, Jocelynn a necklace and me a Brighton necklace and Bracelet and sweet card. It was so sweet.



 I was able to go to the class party and it was fun to see her interact with her friends. 


They played a game and had to find their match.







 Yummy ice cream sundaes!

 That evening Daddy met us at Disneyland. We went to California Adventure. It was later then we planned so we decided to stay for the Water show. The kids loved it, especially Jocelynn. We want to go again so we can get closer. 

 We were going to take a picture but then Jocelynn was so excited to see the Little Mermaid up above.


 We had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: