Sunday, April 28, 2013

Piano, 17 weeks, Disneyland and Grandma

 Jocelynn started piano once a week. She is actually enjoying it. She tends to panic a little if we haven't practiced. The only time I can is when Carter's asleep because if he is awake he wants to sit at the piano with her. We practice 10 minutes at a time so it's not too much.
 Carter and his silly face

 This picture looks horrible of me but I needed to get one in. 17 weeks, Jocelynn took the picture. I've felt bigger this pregnancy, haven't been eating the best but I still love being pregnant.




 Love my kids!


Caught Carter hiding and eating marshmellows!

 At Disneyland we went to the Jedi training. Jocelynn was so cute! She was picked to go up. She wasn't sure what they were going to do because she has never watched the show. They would ask who wanted to come up and her hand was half way up as if she wasn't sure and she was jumping a little bit up and down. They called her and she went up. She was amazing and even fought Darth Vader. I was so proud of her. She is quiet and can be shy. When she came back down with her certificate she said it was her best day at Disneyland ever. I could tell she was so proud of herself. It almosts makes me cry when I see moments like that. I know these moments will continue to develop her confidence. 





I went up to go to bed and somebody was sleeping in my bed!

 At the library the policeman was there to visit. He let them in his car. When Carter got in the back he said, "okay now it's time to go to jail." Carter started to panic and wanted out. It was funny. I had to reassure him he was just kidding.

 Dorene came to see Grandma for a few days. She came with us to the park. I love the relationship these two have together!





 Paytin and Carter are the best of friends. Paytin went with us to the park one day. Carter loves her!

No comments: