Sunday, April 7, 2013

Playdate with Janelle and Cousins Sleeping over

 I've known Janelle since I was 12 years old. She really helped me come out of my shell. She was always a great friend that could make me laugh. She has a little boy now and lives in Upland. We went to go visit. We walked to a park and had some awesome trees. The kids loved to climb.




 Some of the cousins came over and they spent the night because there was no school the next morning. They played some games, and watched a movie. In the morning, we played a game of hide and seek and the kids played. I love creating these opportunities for them to become closer. Family will always be there. 

Carter loves wrestling with Uncle Jason.

 Playing some games.


 They all slept downstairs and did really well.
 The next morning they played and played and played. It really went by fast and I think they all had a great time.

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

holy blog update! nice! you are so good at thinking of things to do for your kids! i love it! it's a good example to me instead of just staying inside. wish we lived closer but it does make it fun to visit! :)