Sunday, April 28, 2013

Disneyland





 Every week we go to Disneyland! I know before we know it, the year will go by and our passes will expire. I'm trying to take advantage of this time with the two of them before number 3 comes. They love it and when school is stressful it's a great escape. Jocelynn got $10 from Grandma for Christmas and decided she wanted to get an autograph book from Disneyland. I tried to convince her that it would be less expensive if we just bought it online but it was her money and I wanted her to decide. She was so excited! We brought our autograph books and got lots of pics! 




 The sun was so bright. I couldn't get a great picture but they still look cute.


Carter cracks me up with his different facial expressions. We love going on Pinochio and Snow White because the lines are never long. Carter used to close his eyes and put his hands over his ears. Lately he hasn't been doing that though.





Jocelynn was so excited to meet Rapunzel!


 One of the favorites, Tea cups! Lately we try to spin it really fast!



 We love Disneyland!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I miss Disneyland and LOVE your updates!