Sunday, April 7, 2013

Black Tie Party



James called me during the day and said he was asked to attend a Black tie party at the Beverly Wilshire hotel . . . that night. He asked if he should go and if I would go? I kept thinking ok I need a babysitter and something to wear. My mom said she would watch the kids and Melinda said she had dress, shoes, and jewerly to wear. They are my lifesavers and I don't know what I'd do without them. I was so excited to go. The next week was Valentines Day so it was nice for us to get to go out. The guy that asked him to go works for Southern California Edison in the local Public Affairs Department. 

The event was for a regional redevelopment agency in Los Angeles. We got to sit in the front and the food was amazing. We had a salad, and chicken and shrimp and dessert was so good also. They had a lot of things to choose from, a mini apple pie and chocolate strawberries. Most of all I loved just having this time together. James also got to know more people. It was a great night!











1 comment:

Heidi said...

So fun! Glad you went.