Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter Garden, and 10 Year Anniversary


 For Family Home Evening one night we put together an Easter garden. The kids loved it and I would love to do this every year. All we needed was rocks, soil, sticks, grass seed, and a little pot and big rock. We talked about Jesus Resurrection. I'm a visual learner and I think Jocelynn really understood. It was 2 weeks before Easter and I was hoping the grass would grow.





10 amazing years. I fall in love with him more and more every year. We have grown so much individually and together. We left for Washington DC the day of our anniversary!




Carter got into my makeup eyeliner and mascara

 OUr Easter garden. The trail of rocks was to the tomb and the big rock covered the tomb. Where the soil is the grass was supposed to grow but it never did. My mom and dad had a nice devotional on Easter and was able to use this also.

No comments: