Friday, April 13, 2012

St Patrick's Day sign

Carter was asleep and usually if Jocelynn's not napping also I put on a show for her to watch so I can some alone time or get things done. This time and every once in awhile I try to spend this time with her. I taped 3 papers together and we decided to paint a St Patrick's Day picture. She wanted to paint a rainbow so the leprechaun could slide down it. When it was finished we hung it over the sliding glass door.
I painted the bucket and leprechaun and she painted the gold and hands and face of leprechaun, also the grass and the big piece of gold to the right sparkling. I thought it was so cute!
She was very happy with how it came out and we had fun painting and talking together
I was so impressed that she wrote this all my herself! I of course told her how to spell it.

1 comment:

Sundbergs said...

What a fun mommy you are she did such a great job she is so smart