Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter

 Easter was at our place this year. I loved having everyone over. We BBQ's teriyaki chicken, cheese potatoes, rolls, coleslaw, frog eyed salad and jello. Rachel brought dessert. We had an egg hunt and the kids had fun. Grandma colored eggs with the kids while I hid eggs outside. 


 Table centerpieces

 My grandma with Aunt Monica and Uncle Doug. This was a special day also because this was the first time Jocelynn was signing with Monica and Doug. She knows some signs and has learned some since she was little. My Aunt and Uncle are deaf and so is my cousin. Monica and Doug got to our house early and she was sitting on the couch with them and she was signing some words to them. I was really proud of her and almost made me cry. I want to continue this and would be something I would love to learn also but it's hard to fit everything in. 

 Silly cousins. Aiden was giving Carter bunny ears. Carter thought it was funny and started giving himself bunny ears. 

 Kids both wore yellow this Easter. It's impossible to get a decent picture so I'm glad I got this one. 

I set the timer and got a family picture before church.


 Jocelynn got this one of us.
 I used my nice pink dishes. I love bringing these out any opportunity I can. I got them at an antique store about 10 years ago. 
 Easter morning basket full of goodies and eggs to find

Cute boys at their own table!


No comments: