Sunday, April 29, 2012

Grandma Lane, Gymnastics, Grandma Gloria

 Grandma Lane came over for lunch one day. We had a nice visit. Grandma looked silly with the kids glasses I had to snap a picture!



 Carter has started gymnastics and my best friend Melinda is going with her daughter Paytin. Carter loves Paytin, he calls her "Payty." It's nice to have this alone time with him while Jocelynn is in preschool. He loves to jump. The first day he was so excited he was running around everywhere. It's been good for him to follow direction and wait his turn. My Grandma Lane has been coming every week and enjoys watching him and the other kids. 


 He prefers running across rather then jumping. 







My Grandma Gloria has Stage 4 cancer. She is full of so much energy and is loved by anyone that is around her. It didn't take long for these 2 to warm up to her. She came down from Utah and was at my parents house for the weekend. It was great seeing her!





No comments: