Saturday, March 24, 2012

I love being home


We go to the park with grandma a couple times a week. Around 130. The weather has been beautiful and I enjoy this time with her. The kids love it also. When I tell them we are going to the park Carter says. "Grandma? everytime!" They love her. We found a ladybug at the park and it was on Jocelynn's arm for a long time. As busy as life has been I love every minute of it. I love being home, I love being a mom!
Carter is into everything Jocelynn is. He looks up to his sister and wants to be like her. He loves the color pink and purple. If I get out plates he says pink. The other day before bed he kept saying baby, baby. James says under his breath. . . animal. I found him the other day in her dress up jewerly. Someday he may be embarrassed of this photo.
Jocelynn is really into babies these days. That's all she wants to play with. I find her babies asleep everywhere and she often has her door closed and we can't go in because the baby is asleep. She loves to name her babies and carry them around with her.
I've been really busy sewing every night. I try to do a little studying and sewing every night. I've probably put in about 30 hours of sewing. It's been a lot of work. I finished the window valances and need to hem the curtains but am almost done. I've learned so much about sewing and love my machine!
Grandma came to Jocelynn's class to read a book. She read the book, "Ruthie and the not so itty bitty, lie." She talked with the class about honesty. Jocelynn loved it and Grandma gave her the book after.
We went with Grandma back to her church for a musical performance. A pianist played and someone that played the flute and horn. I love these performances because my grandma loves them. She is often smiling and crying as they are performing. I look to the left and James is on his phone and look to the right and my dad is asleep. It's a crack up and great memories!
Jocelynn has been smiling a lot like this for pictures. It's so funny. This is one of her good friends, Jordyn. Jordyn and her 2 other sisters are like her cousins. She loves playing with them and has since she was a baby.
Carter is very independent. I don't remember Jocelynn being like this. She always wanted me to help her. It's so funny to me when I see him try something. I came downstairs and he got the cereal out of the cupboard and poured himself a bowl. He did really well getting it into the bowl but didn't know how to stop!

2 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Being at home really is the best. I love your kids and so do my girls. You are so sweet to be such a good grand daughter too

Kristin Milius said...

Did you move again? Our of your parents? Love your kids.