Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love the holidays! They are so fun to celebrate and it's fun to see the kids get so excited. I'm starting to do the same thing every Valentine's Day. I cut out a lot of Valentine's hearts last year and kept them. I sprinkle all sizes down the stairs to the table. When Jocelynn wakes up in the morning it's fun for her to see all the hearts. I also bought this "Love" bag last year and added a couple goodies for her, I got this book a couple months ago also about Valentine's Day. The night before I remembered I got a red shirt from the 99 cent store and decided to make a ruffled heart shirt for her. She loved it!

Daddy got me red roses and a big balloon and got a couple donuts for breakfast. During the day we went to Grandma's and brought her Valentines. When the kids went to bed I brought out my nice dishes (they are pink so it goes well with the occasion) and we had a nice dinner together. Jocelynn was giggling on the stairs.
Love this man more and more everyday!

These 2 melt my heart and have so much love for each other!
My sweet girl! Love her to pieces!
Big balloon from Daddy!
Surprise from grandma on the front porch!



No comments: