Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sea World

We went to Sea World for the first time last weekend. I don't know how I've lived here my whole life and have never been. We were so excited to go. This year teachers get in free for the year and if you buy one day you get an annual pass. I'm so excited for htis and think we will use it a lot this summer. These pictures are out of order but my brother and his kids went also. We got there around 10am. We saw a couple shows, dolphin and shamu. Went on some rides, saw some animals and had lunch by our car. It was a hot day and crowded but tons of fun! We went to dinner at Cocos afterwards and the kids were so tired. It was a great day!
Carter was a good boy with his hat and glasses on. We were watching Shamu!
Christian and Jocelynn watching the whale.
Mommy and Jocelynn on a ride
Grandma and Preston
Eating lunch by a shaded tree!
Pictures with Shamu!
The kids feeding the seals
Preston and Jocelynn
Loved the Dolphin show. We were in the 2nd row and the dolphin got us soaked! The kids loved it!
Grandpa got popcorn and Christian watching the dolphins
Carter and Grandma
The cousins hot! I brought a spray bottle though to keep them cool
Uncle James and Christian looking at the cool sharks




I thought this was funny and I think Jocelynn thought it was too. Although I tried to get her to sit and she ran away.
Can't wait to return!

1 comment:

Taits said...

I can't believe you have never been to Sea World. What a fun day with your sweet children.