Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beach Day

I got this kite a couple years ago. We tried flying it at a park but the kite was too big and not enough wind. I'll have to pull up those photos sometime. It'll be hilarious to see James running with the kite and it wasn't staying in the air. The beach was the perfect place for this kite. We didn't even have to move and it just went up in the air. I don't know who liked it more .. .James or Jocelynn.


Carter kept staring at the kite. I can just bite those cheeks!!



Jocie and Daddy flying the kite.
Carter loved the sand. He only tried it once and then didn't again. He kept picking it up and he loved the birds. He was getting so excited.
Jocie loves her brother. It took about 7 tries to get them both to look at the camera.
I love shopping for summer swimsuits. Love the blue on Carter and Jocie's cute zebra swimsuit.
James got a new job. It's amazing how quickly our lives change. I'll post about that in another post but he has a week and a half off. We've been busy doing fun things as a family before he begins his new job. We went to the beach and had such a great time. The weather was perfect, the kids were great! Moments like these, I just want time to freeze. After we went in the water and splashed around, we flew a kite and then ate at Bomb Burgers. We then shared a chocalte ice cream bar covered with sprinkles!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

SO FUN! My kiddos totally LOVE flying kites, and that looks like a beautiful day, why I love Cali!!!

I love your family you are TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!