Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Took a quick picture before heading to church. Easter was so nice this year. It was the first year that I think Jocie really understood what was going on. She was so excited when she woke up. We decided to have the egg hunt on Saturdays. It worked out great and all day Saturday we just hung out. Saturday evening we went over the Easter story . I had 12 eggs and in each egg there was something symbolic and a scripture. The last egg was empty to represent the empty tomb. Sunday we went to church and then later that evening my mom's family, and my brother's families came over.




The Easter bunny left his paw prints everywhere. :) Silly bunny! She got lots of eggs filled with coins and marshmellows. She also got some butterfly socks, a net and magnifying glass, and recorder! She was pretty funny when she woke up. She didn't realize the easter bunny came and then I was running to get my camera and she quickly realized why. She started running down the stairs. I recorded her. She just woke up so ignore the hair and my voice. She said she heard and saw the easter bunny!

2 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

You're kids are so cute!!! I love the paw print idea, that's so cute. I might have to steal that for next year. :)

Todd Family said...

Oh m y word jenn! these pictures are SO awesome! I love the one on the couch with both of them smiling all big! so stinking cute!! love the paw print idea too...however, kev had a good point that maybe next year jocelynn will catch on (since she is ridiculously smart)...your paw prints are like human footprints. it looks like your rabbit is walking, not hopping! :)